Thursday, March 26, 2015

One Direction without Zayn Malik

   
 
Hy blogger! See you again haha
After long time i don't posting something in my blog because i'm busy with a lot of exams in the school, i wanna to story about my feeling now to One Direction especially Zayn Malik. So, this is my story....

At the first i heard that 1D will concert in Jakarta, i wasn't too enthusiastic because i'm not a big fan of them, i just a fan of them xixi. But when i heard that some my friends in the school get free 1D's ticket concert from quiz in socmed, i feel likeeeeee i wanna bite my fingers huuffttt i'm so envy:( but D-2 of their concert, i heard that Zayn won't come to Jakarta, 1D would concert without Zayn, and it can reduce my regret because my favorite personnel is Zayn ehehe

When Zayn didn't come to Indonesia, it was because he has a problem with his fiance Perrie Edwards. Zayn was reportedly have a date with another girl. Many people judge him and said a bad thing about him, but some people believe if that girl was just his fans. Perrie Edwards was angry about it, Zayn got stress and he decide to go back to England to resolve all his problem. He said on his twitter account "I'm 22 years old... I love a girl named Perrie Edwards. And there's a lot of jealous fucks in this world i'm sorry for what it looks like x". uuuuuhhhh so sweet:3<3

And the day after 1D's concert in Jakarta or the day when i write this post, 1D's management confirm if Zayn out from 1D, aaaaaaa!!!! I'm so saaaad:( Zayn is the reason why i like 1D, and now he out from 1D:(((( and this for more information:



After read this, i feel sad and disappointed because he leave me hikshiks *lol wkwk but in other side, i'm so proud of him, because he really love his fiance and faithful, and he want to try all the best to keep their relationship. Success for Zayn, Niall, Harry, Liam, Louis, and all of you:*
Okay i think it's enough, byeeeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment